I miss the people. Yes, I know; me, missing people. Who would've thought. I miss cooking for not only Andrea, but our friends as well. Cooking used to be an event, we'd usually invite 2-4 people over to share the meal and have a good time. Can't do that in a city where you don't know anyone. What does this mean? Well it doesn't mean I'm going to start having kids so I have more people to feed. I just need to cook with others more. Too bad everyone we know will be gone by August. I guess I'll just have to wait until I move back. Having the ability to cook what I want would help too.
I found a new soda, "Ice Cream Soda." Really its blue popsicle (Japanese version) with ice cream flavor. It's positively delicious. Tastes just like the blue popsicles filled with vanilla ice cream. What a coincidence.
I'm making meatball subs for Lyndsi's visit this weekend. Killer tomato sauce as usual. A little spicier this time, just the way I like it.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes you missing people is something a little different. Speaking of ice cream do you thing i will need lots of lactaid pill? You can cook for me when i come ^.^
Well, Joe you just need to make new friends. don't wait - invite someone over.
Post a Comment